I was going through my left over genome quilt fabric last night to see what I could use to make a name badge and I found four more sets of squares that had ended up in the wrong place!! Now I have enough for exactly the right number of HSTs. I also went to Clegs and seriously stocked up on pins. If I don’t have enough now I’m going to scream!!
Also, in response to the comments on yesterdays post, no I’m not leaving them all facing the same direction, I just laid them out like that as I thought it would be easier for the gradient. My next job will be to go through them changing their orientation to match the sequence I’ve chosen. The final design will look something like this: